Pakistan Science Club in collaboration with Technovation bringing an exciting 12 weeks program (Beginner Division, age 8-12) for empowering girls and families to use cutting-edge mobile & AI technologies to solve real-world problems in their communities. By providing challenge-based technology (and engineering) education, we aim to develop problem-solving skills and confidence in our learning abilities. Read More. https://paksc.org/TechnovationGirlsPakistan
- Student’s age 8-12 can participate alone or in teams (each member in the team will have a separate Technovation account)
- There should be at least one parent or guardian with each girl to guide her throughout the program since the program is completely online.
- The program is self-paced and online, mentors from Pakistan Science Club will guide, lead and motivate the participants but will not conduct any classes or regular sessions.
- Teams are composed of 1 to 5 students. Students can only join 1 team. There is no limit on the number of mentors per team. Mentors are recommended, but not required
- To submit to the Technovation Girls competition, a girl must create or join a team on our online platform, have a parent/guardian sign the consent form, and meet the following Student Participation criteria
Note: Pakistan Science Club is only leading and mentoring the Beginner Division this year. Elder girls, ages 13-18 can participate on their own.