1. Who can Join Pakistan Science Club?
Ans. The only criterion for becoming a member of PSC is enthusiasm for science. Everyone from school students to PhDs. can join
2. How can we join Pakistan Science Club?
Ans. Please register on the website to acquire membership from online. Membership form to be submitted online. OR. Visit PSC and fill out the membership form.
3. What are the benefits of becoming a member of the Pakistan Science Club?
Ans. For detailed answers visit the following link www.paksc.org/join-us/membership
4. I am not from Karachi; how can I get benefits from Pakistan Science Club?
Ans. Our all resources are available online. You can visit www.paksc.org/pk You can also join our online community for any technical support or discussion and sharing ideas www.paksc.org/community
5. How can I play an active part in Pakistan Science Club?
Ans. PSC provides you with a big platform to utilize your skills to benefit the community. You can work voluntarily with PSC. You can help other PSC members in completing their research projects.
6. How can I become a volunteer or Team Member of the Pakistan Science Club?
Ans. The dedication and enthusiasm of a member make him eligible to become a volunteer or member of Team PSC.
7. Do you have any other branch in any city?
Ans. We have our head office in Karachi and a branch in Sialkot. We are planning to set up branches across Pakistan.
8. What is the location of the Pakistan Science Club?
Ans. PSC Head office is located in Korangi-4, Karachi. Address: C189, Sector 35/A, Zaman Town (Gulshan-e-Hali)
9. How can a School get registered with Pakistan Science Club?
Ans. Schools and Colleges can avail of the Schools and Colleges Affiliation Program (SCAP). Please visit www.paksc.org/scap
10. How can I get help for my Final Year Project?
Ans. PSC provides assistance for the final year project to its members. If you are a member, you can visit the PSC Head office.
11. Who is running Pakistan Science Club?
Ans. Please visit the following link http://paksc.org/about/our-team