Hands-on Science Workshops
Science workshop is one of the most appropriate methods to provide students hands-on learning experience and insight to the practical approach of the theoretical knowledge which they get from books and their classrooms in schools.
Hands on learning experience and practical skills development.
Conceptual learning and understanding of basic science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
Curriculum linked activities will help the students to understand what they have been taught in schools and its practical implementations.
- To provide opportunities and facilities to support scientific interest
- To encourage a spirit of comradeship
- To search & promote the science talent and bring it to the limelight.
- Providing a platform for fun learning of scientific concepts by practical experiments related to their educational curriculum.
- To encourage interest in STEM Science, Technology, Engineering, and math
The Benefits Workshops
- Hands-on skills development.
- Enhancement of practical approach and problem-solving attitude.
- Team working.
- Leadership skills.
- Presentation skills.