- Be A Maker STEM Kit 2.0
- Basic Tool Kit for Makers
- Laptop or Smartphone
- Exploration of scientific laws and their applications.
- Hands-on skills
- Engineering design process
- Recommended for 8+
Pakistan Science Club made a STEM resource kit 2.0 for an Online family STEM camp. and homeschoolers. Now it’s available on E-Learning Portal for free.
Learn and explore the concept of different science topics with hands-on experience (or) in practical education through STEM Maker kit and do more than 6 cool projects like Periscope, Walking Robot, Hydraulic Robotic Arm, Hand Water Pump, Hand powered Electricity Generator, Solar Powered Car.
- Learn and explore the concept of electronics in practicals.
- Provide your child with STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) Learning and boost their skills at an early age with a practical learning experience on the working of Switch, LED, Motor, solar panel
- With over 6 real-world related PROJECTS to develop – a truly experiential learning
- This will open the child’s interests to other mechanisms around them in their lives and they experience the world through their new engineering vision.