What is Maker Space?
It is a place where students can learn to use material, tools, design, and create a prototype using their hands-on skills and scientific knowledge. It encourages students to explore, tinker, and build while understanding the integration of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) in everyday life.
Why PSC Makerspace Program?
- To provide opportunities and facilities to support scientific interest
- Providing a platform for fun learning of scientific concepts by practical experiments related to their educational curriculum.
- To encourage interest in STEM Science,Technology, Engineering, and math
- Resources for teachers to integrate STEAM learning activities in classroom
- Access to digital content & resources designed & curated by Team PSC for both teachers & students
- Additional STEAM Kits & materials to conduct STEAM programs inside the school
How Can a School Integrate PSC Programs?
Contact PSC Team
Contact: 02135052989 / 03453002870
Meet the team to Understand the School’s need
Sign MOU as an agreement to work together
Receive Product & Service Delivered
Provide Feedbacks & Evaluation with Team PSC
PSC MAKERSPACE PROGRAM
Fun Science Show
Pakistan Science Club started a new trend in Pakistan. It’s an exciting way by organizing science shows in schools, Colleges, festivals, science mela and libraries to inspire the students and to enhance their interest in science and its learning.
Science workshop is one of the most appropriate methods to provide students hands-on learning experience and insight to the practical approach of the theoretical knowledge which they get from books and their classrooms in schools.