What is Maker Space?
It is a place where students can learn to use material, tools, design, and create a prototype using their hands-on skills and scientific knowledge. It encourages students to explore, tinker, and build while understanding the integration of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) in everyday life.
Why PSC Makerspace Program?
- To provide opportunities and facilities to support scientific interest
- Providing a platform for fun learning of scientific concepts by practical experiments related to their educational curriculum.
- To encourage interest in STEM Science,Technology, Engineering, and math
- Resources for teachers to integrate STEAM learning activities in classroom
- Access to digital content & resources designed & curated by Team PSC for both teachers & students
- Additional STEAM Kits & materials to conduct STEAM programs inside the school
How Can a School Integrate PSC Programs?
Contact PSC Team
Contact: 02135052989 / 03453002870
Meet the team to Understand the School’s need
Sign MOU as an agreement to work together
Receive Product & Service Delivered
Provide Feedbacks & Evaluation with Team PSC
Science workshop is one of the most appropriate methods to provide students hands-on learning experience and insight to the practical approach of the theoretical knowledge which they get from books and their classrooms in schools.