C-189, Sector 35-A, Korangi 4, Karachi, 74900. 02135052989, 03453002870
The science education expert who made students and teachers to pursue the science and facilitated them by number of training workshops and sessions to adopt Project based learning and inquiry based learning. Established a platform to invoke science enthusiasm among the youth and teachers from the platform of Pakistan Science Club engaging them to learn science with fun through hundreds of science activities in Summer Science Camps, family science activities, teacher in service program (TISP), hands-on training workshops and various STEM activities across Pakistan. The platform served as a nursery for nurturing science talent and turned these students into Scientists.
PAKISTAN SCIENCE CLUB
Founder and CEO, August 2008 to Current
- A researcher, science education specialist, established a platform to nourish science culture in Pakistan by Popularization of Science and technology, Searching Science Talent and research and development.
- Worked on renewable energy sources such as bio gas digesters, Wind turbine, solar energy etc.
- Providing consultancy over various science projects presented at national and international competitions like Google Fair, Intel Science, GIKI and many more local Science Fairs.
- Also a consulting member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, IEEE Karachi Section.
- Running different hands-on training program, consultancy and workshops for teachers and students at different schools throughout Pakistan.
KCD Cambridge English School
Science Teacher, March 2007 to July 2008
- Taught Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
Sarfraz Pilot Higher Secondary School
Science Teacher, October 2004 to December 2006
- Taught Chemistry and Biology
Clifton Academy and The Educare collegiate Defence
Science Teacher, June 2003 to August 2004
- Taught Biology to O and A levels
Superior College of Sialkot Kashmir road, Sialkot
Science Teacher, March 2002 to April 2003
- Taught Botany and Zoology to intermediate.
Year: 2009 Master of Science in Marine Zoology Karachi University, Karachi
Acquired masters in Science degree in marine zoology
Year: 2005 Bachelor of Science Karachi University, Karachi
Completed bachelors of science in (Chemistry, Zoology and Botany)
- “Training of master trainers on inquiry based science education (IBSE)” conducted by ECO Science Foundation.
- “IEEE Teacher In-Service Program (TISP)” in Dubai, UAE.
- “Science Club in Schools” conducted by Science Association Pakistan, Aga Khan University, Institute for Educational Development.
- PSC Students’ Coordinator Ammar along with Nasik won GIKI All Pakistan Inter Colleges Science Fair.
- PSC Project Solar water heater got first prize in Progressive O/A Level school science fair competition.
- PSC organizes 1st Water Rocket workshop and Water Rocket competition.
- Pakistan Science Club’s team won The City School PAF Chapter Branch Science Olympiad (PAF Intellect’14) Water Rocket Competition and MECHANO-MINDS and also got Best Team’s Award of Science Olympiad.
- PSC Host Habab Idrees qualifies for Intel Science Fair – Sindh Provincial Science Fair 2014.
- PSC Team Member Habab Idrees got top position in Intel national science fair and became delegation to represent Pakistan at Intel international science fair.
- Attended the workshop as Educator Panellist in IEEE Teacher In-Service Program (TISP) Workshop in Dubai, UAE at The Oberon, Dubai.
- Training in Teacher In-Service Program (TISP) Workshop organized by IEEE Karachi Section at FAST University City Campus
- Team Pakistan Science Club’s all three projects qualify for Intel National Science Fair 2015.
- Pakistan Science Club generates its own content for science activities. We have broad cased more than 300 videos from the platform of our video channels and video portals. Our YouTube channel has 17000 subscribers and over 5 million views globally.
- Professor Andy Miah and his team, Rachael Turner from MadLab UK and Salford University and her Team, British consulate team visited Pakistan Science Club.
- FYP Research based Project Exo-Skeleton design by Hassan Pg, Bilal Malik and Syed Wamiq.
- PSC in collaboration of Alif Aailaan conducted hands-on activities across Pakistan in 9 cities, targeted 4000 students, 50 teachers, 12 MNAs and MPAs.
- Team PSC exhibited at #MagnifiScience at Dawood Public School.
- For the first time in the history of Pakistan we (Pakistan Science Club) brought fun science activities in Provincial Assembly of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa with All MPA’s. The purpose was to initiate an idea about new curriculum and teaching methods for science.
- PSC has organized all Karachi Water Rocket Challenge 2017 in collaboration with ECO Science Foundation.
- International Federation of Invention Association
- Maker Camp International
- Alif Ailaan
- Pakistan Innovative Foundation
- Institute of Business Management
- National Academy of Young Scientists
- Habib University
- Technology Times Magazine
- Global Science Magazine
- Teach for Pakistan
- Researcher and Innovator
- Web Development and Designing
- Science Trainer and consultant
- Command in MS office
- Highly proficient hands-on skills
- Photographer and Video maker
- Science communicator
- Motivational Speaker
- Project management skills
- Team leadership