Pakistan Science Club offers exciting hands-on science, problem solving, and creative design classes for kid 2-10 grade to explore the wonders of science all around them"
To enhance, pursue and encourage the curiosity of learn by doing.
To boost science literacy among regional elementary and middle school students through innovative university and community partnerships.
Proposal for Setting up School’s Science Club
What is Science Club?
A science club is an out-of-school-hour or in School-hours Pakistan Science Club offers children the chance to do science-related activities that extend and enhance the science they experience in the classroom.
The Club aims:
To encourage interest in Science and Technology
- To provide opportunities and facilities to support scientific interest
- To encourage a spirit of comradeship
- To liaise with other organizations who share these aims
- To search & promote the science talent and bring it to the limelight.
The benefits of running a science club
Research shows that 'Out of School Hours Learning or 'Study Support' is widely recognized to lead to improvements in school performance. This can manifest as improved motivation and a positive impact on attitudes.
This learning journey provides guidance on running and setting up a science club. It was created as part of the Creative Minds Project. Creative Minds aims to provide young people with learning opportunities in Science and technology, Engineering & Math’s (S.T.E.M.) using Museums, Libraries and Archives.
What are we going to do?
There are many different things you can do in a club
- Identification of problems & Its Scientific solutions
- Experiments and Activities
- Visits to Industry & Universities
- Talks from Scientists
- Challenges or Competitions
- Award Schemes
Benefits for School:
- Promotion By ( PSC website, PSC YouTube Channel, Print and Electronic Media)
- Preparation of Science Olympiads (Intel science Olympiad, National Science Talent Contest)
- Preparation of Science projects for different science fair competitions’
Register Your School Click Here