How to make a bristlebot :
How to make a bristlebot : Bristle bot is the simplest walking robot. It is very simple in in construction and functionality. It can be made by simple household things and due to its simplicity children enjoy it’s making and It is one of the popular Science Fair Projects. The name Bristol is given because it has Bristles at it’s base to move instead of legs and feet.
Materials required for how to make a bristlebot:
- a simple DC motor
- Scrub brush 2 AA Batteries
- battery holder
- Double sided tape
- Paper / Electrical tape
- Glue gun stick
- Box knife
Construction step by step of how to make a bristlebot
- Cut one inch piece of glue gun stick i.e. and fix it to the shaft of motor slightly off center.
- Stick a small piece of double sided tape, stick it to one end of the brush and fix the motor.
- Insert the batteries in the battery holder and fix it with the help of double sided tape just behind the motor.
- Join the wires of motor with that of battery holder and secure them with the help paper tape / electrical tape.
- The bristlebot is now ready, you can add some features and decorate it as per your wish.
Latest posts by Abdul Rauf (see all)
- DIY Science Project Make RFID Door Lock - February 17, 2020
- Top 7 Wind Energy Working Model of Science Fair Project - January 16, 2020
- DIY Science Project: Wind Turbine Science Fair Project - January 16, 2020