How to Make a Vibrating Robot: Vibrating Robotis the simplest walking robot. It is very simple in in construction and functionality. It can be made by simple household things and due to its simplicity children enjoy it’s making and It is one of the popular Science Fair Projects.
Materials required for how to make a Vibrating Robot:
- a simple DC motor
- Scrub brush 2 AA Batteries
- battery holder
- Double-sided tape
- Paper / Electrical tape
- Glue gun stick
- Box knife
Construction step by step of how to make a Vibrating Robot
- Cut a one-inch piece of glue gun sticks i.e. and fix it to the shaft of motor slightly off centre.
- Stick a small piece of double-sided tape, stick it to one end of the brush and fix the motor.
- Insert the batteries in the battery holder and fix it with the help of double-sided tape just behind the motor.
- Join the wires of the motor with that of the battery holder and secure them with the help paper tape / electrical tape.
- The Vibrating Robotis now ready, you can add some features and decorate it as per your wish.