These tutorials in Urdu produced for pre-university students (class 8 to 12) and also for university students can learn Arduino UNO board from basic to advance.
Arduino is a tool for making computers that can sense and control more of the physical world than your desktop computer. It's an open-source physical computing platform based on a simple microcontroller board, and a development environment for writing software for the board. Arduino can be used to develop interactive objects, taking inputs from a variety of switches or sensors, and controlling a variety of lights, motors, and other physical outputs. Read more about Arduino at arduino.cc/en/guide/introduction
This Arduino course will consist of more than 12 lessons and all lessons produced in video tutorial format, Video consists of three parts 1st coding 2nd circuits diagram 3rd project assembly.
- Arduino Tutorial in Urdu: Arduino Course for Beginners and advanced
- Arduino tutorial # 1 in Urdu Basics of arduino, installation, configuration
- Arduino tutorial # 2 in Urdu, Introduction to Arduino Board: UNOR3
- Arduino tutorial #3 in Urdu, Multiple Blinking LED on the Arduino
- Arduino tutorial #4 in Urdu, LED's Controlling with Switches
- Arduino tutorial #5 in Urdu, Servo Motor Controlling with Joystick
- Arduino tutorial #6 in Urdu, Controlling LED's Wirelessly Via Bluetooth
- Arduino tutorial #7 in Urdu, Experiment with LDR and Arduino
- Arduino tutorial #8 in Urdu, Arduino Controllable Light switch
- Arduino tutorial #9 in Urdu, Arduino Water level Indicator
- Arduino tutorial #10 in Urdu, Distance sensing with ultrasonic sensor and Arduino.
Watch All Tutorial
Page updating is continue please keep visiting
- Arduino Tutorial in Urdu
- Arduino Tutorial in Hindi
- Online free Arduino course
- Arduino for Beginners
- Electronics Tutorial
- Final Year Projects