Aim of Go green PSC
The main objective of GoGreen PSC is initiative to create research culture on plants among youth.
- Promote research culture Specifically in Horticulture: i.e. Agriculture, Gardening, Aquaponics, Hydroponics, Roof top gardening, Vertical gardening etc.
- To build a working group of School, College, university students and those who are willing to serve in gardening and its researches.
- To engage younger generation and create interest in Horticulture, also adaptation of Latest trends and technologies.
- To take hands on experience and Develop skills in students like propagation, germination, seed sowing, different gardening techniques and so on.
- Study and understand Different behaviors of basic factors affecting on plants, like Temperature, Humidity, Light, Water, Soil, Potting mix (Perlite, Coco peat, Peat moss), Compost.
- To organize workshops, Training sessions, Seminars and Learning activities for Horticulture.
- Capacity building of Team, Networking and partnership