DIY Slime at Home
Slime making is a popular fun-filled and exciting hands-on activity that kids enjoy making and playing with it. The children will learn about basic chemistry of slime with its working, also it will help students to understand different types of compounds and polymers.
- PVA Glue
- Food Color
- Borax or Slime activator
Note: PVA Glue, Borax and Slime activator is available at ScienceStore.pk
Steps of making
- Take 10ml of PVA glue or a full tablespoon of glue in a large bowl.
- Pour 10-12ml of water in it or 1.5 tablespoons of water in glue.
- Mix it well such that there should be no lump or un mixed glue remain in it.
- Add the color of your choice, better to use food color.
- Now take 10ml/a tablespoon of water in another bowl, take 2,3 gm or 1/8th part of teaspoon activator powder in it, dissolve the powder completely.
- Stirring continuously the glue mixture, add the activator solution drop by drop with break of 30-45 seconds after every 5 drops.
- Check if your slime is in perfect shape and it will be ready to play the