Tesla Coil Slayer exciter is an easy step by step DIY project to understand the phenomenon of mutual induction and wireless electricity transfer.
In this post you will learn how to make power full slayer exciter which is also called solid state Tesla coil. The circuit for the Slayer exciter is extremely simple .
Tesla Coil Slayer Exciter
The components required to make a simple Tesla coil are as following:
- Power transistor TTC5200 or MJE3055
- Resistor 10 kilo ohms
- Ceramic Capacitor (any)
- Large heat sink
- Copper Wire 28 to 30 gauge
- PVC Pipe 1 inch in diameter and 1 ft in length
- PVC Pipe 1.1/4 inch in diameter and 2 inch in length.
- Connecting wires
- Power supply 24 to 36 volt
- connecting wires
Steps of Construction
- Take the PVC pipe of Inch diameter and 1 ft. length and wound the copper wire around it.
- Make about 500 turns in such a manner that the wire must not overlap each other and there must not be any gap in between.
- It is termed as “Primary coil”.
- Now take PVC Pipe 1.1/4 inch in diameter and 2 inch in length and turn the wire about 5,6 times, this will be “Secondary Coil”.
- Make the circuit according to the given circuit diagram.
Download Tesla coil circuit diagram
Watch complete video tutorial
Video Demonstration Do it yourself “DIY” Tesla Coil Slayer Exciter
Video Tutorial will be released soon. please visit again.
- How to make Simple Tesla Coil (Video Urdu)
- Wireless electricity transfer project
- DIY homemade wireless power transmission