Mobile Controlled Robot, Hands-on Workshop for O/A Level Students
Mobile Controlled Robot is an excellent hands-on workshop for student in which they will make Bluetooth control robot and learn robotics starting from basic mechanical robot to the Bluetooth controlled robot. Students will explore how robots follow an ordered step-by-step process and create simple algorithm that a robot can follow to complete a desired task.
Learning Outcomes of the Mobile Controlled Robot
- Add to Hands-on skills and expertise.
- Students will understand basic designing method involving physical and mechanical structure of car.
- They will recognize code as a language people use to communicate with machines in the form of step-by step instructions.
- Age: Above 14
- No. of Students: 30 (Maximum)
- Duration: 6 hours (Either 2 hours for three days or 3 hours for two days)
- Other requirements: Projector, internet connection and android cell phones (according to the number of robots) will be required.