Displaying items by tag: Upcoming Workshop
Hands-on Gardening Workshop is being e conducted by Sabza-in and Pakistan Science Club to introduce children (6 to 14) to the wonders of gardening and environmental issues. This workshop is part of “DIY Gardening Project” Joint effort Of PSC and Sabza-in to enhance Gardening not only as hobby but also as a survival skill, through providing. Low cost “Gardening Starter kits”, to add value in your life and on environment as well. Online and Onsite Gardening Training Sessions. Many more things to make your Learning accessible.
Activities included are
- Teaching kids basics of gardening through activities
- Need and care of plants
- Kitchen to garden concept – Easy veggies to grow
- Best out of waste
- Container and soil preparation
- Seed Sowing
- Takeaways 3 pot with different herb seeds on it
- Lots of fun and knowledge about nature
So if you want your kids to grow up loving how to garden and grow their own food then this workshop is ideal as it promises to keep your kids engaged, enthralled and passionate about gardening.
- Gulshan-e-Iqbal Karachi
- PSC Maker Space Korangi Karachi
Time & Dates:
- Gulshan-e-Iqbal Karachi (on Saturday 2nd October Time: 4:00 pm to 5:pm) 20 seats only
- PSC Maker Space Korangi Karachi ( On Sunday 3rd October 4:00 pm to 5:pm) 15 seats on
- Online Monday 4th October (4:00 pm to 5:pm) 25 seats only
- 1500 PKR per child including Starter Kit for Kids
Who should join:
The age limit for children is 6-14 years.
Astronomy is one of the oldest sciences concerned with the study of planets, stars, galaxies & other celestial objects, and phenomena. From time immemorial the night sky has fascinated many cultures in the past including the Arabs, Babylonians, Egyptians, Chinese & the Greeks and it continues to fascinate us even today.
The opportunity of observing them with telescopes is quite an exciting and exhilarating experience. How about observing these objects with your own hand-made telescope?
To promote such a scientific hobby and develop related skills, Pakistan Science Club in collaboration with ECO Science Foundation is organizing a workshop on ‘How To Make Astronomical Telescope? Workshop Series’ starting from 13 September 2021 where Kids with their parents will make a simple but powerful telescope that can see craters of the moon.
- The duration of the workshop will be 1.5 hours.
- The age limit for children is 7-15 years. (Children + Parent) can work together.
Date and time Workshop Series
- Time: 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
- Online Batch 1: Monday 13th September (Registration closed)
- Online Batch 2: Saturday 18th September (Registration closed)
- Online Batch 3: Saturday 09th October
- Online Batch 4: Saturday 13th November
Online Zoom and Youtube Live
Onsite Pakistan Science Club's makerspace Korangi Karachi https://g.page/PakScienceClub?share
- Rs 2500/per family +250 Delivery Charges for online
- Rs 2500/per kid onsite
- Inclusive workshop material and E-certificates
Feel free to contact:
Note: If you found any issue with submitting the form kindly visit https://forms.gle/5V2ybE6NK2tP2kPY8