Vibrating Bot Project synopsis
Bristle or vibrating bot is the simplest walking robot that explains the idea of vibration and movement in machines. The hands-on activity modifies the basic circuit structure by the integration of simple motor, the project also emphasize on the introduction of basic robotics and its up gradation after wards.
- Concept of vibration, its cause and applications.
- Introduction to basic robotics.
- Hands-on learning
Anticipated Learner Outcome
- Fundamentals of circuit and integration of more components.
- Mechanism of vibration and its effects.
- Designing and making of bot
Age: 7-10 years
of students: 30 (maximum)
Duration: 60 minute