No wire circuit Project Synopsis
The idea is to introduce the basic concept of electric circuit and its components. By doing this activity, student get an insight about building an electrical circuit that lights up an LED without the use of wires. During this inquiry, students will test how conductive and insulative materials affect the strength of an electric current.
- Concepts about different conductive and insulative materials.
- Understanding regarding various types of circuits and its components.
- Basic circuit designing.
Anticipated Learner Outcome
- Learning about fundamentals of electrical circuit and its making.
- Different types of circuit and its component.
- Investigation of different conductive material.
- Age: 7-10 years
- of students: 30 (maximum)
- Duration: 60 minute