Job and Volunteer Opportunities
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteers are an integral part of the Pakistan Science Club family. As a non-profit organization, we depend on our volunteer force to assist with the day-to-day operations of the Science Club. In addition to the tangible benefits our volunteers receive, they also enjoy the personal satisfaction of sharing in the fulfillment of the Pakistan Science Club mission. Varying in age volunteers come from all walks of life - yet on a volunteer level, they share the same mission: to touch the lives of children and families in a positive way by giving of their personal time.
We are seeking enthusiastic volunteers to serve in an array of exciting positions.If you think you might like to volunteer, please check out our ongoing opportunities and volunteer benefits, and then submit an application. Please click on the links below to download the application that suits your needs.
Volunteer Program Requirements:
- Be at least 16 years of age (some positions have an 18 year of age minimum)
- Commit to volunteering a minimum of 4 hours/week
- Commit to serving between 6 months and 1 year (requirement determined by volunteer position)
- Submit a volunteer application
- Attend an informational Volunteer Orientation
- Attend training courses (required training courses determined by volunteer position)
The Pakistan Science Club's internship program is designed to give selected college and graduate students the opportunity to utilize their academic knowledge in a professional work setting. Participants will find that their internship experience will help them develop leadership skills, determine future goals, and network with professionals. Interns may receive course credit for their internship by completing all school and program requirements. Internships are unpaid.
Register Online for Volunteer and Internships Programs Click Here