- Families experience a positive change in attitudes towards science–realizing how relevant and rewarding it is–while also developing an increased sense of self efficacy–realizing it is accessible as an interest, hobby, or career.
- Get parents more involved in their children's science education.
- Families work together to complete design challenges and master key concepts based on real research or engineering work.
Who can join?
Kids (age limitation 5 – 15 years) with parents or siblings, any family member can join.
Two hours events 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Pakistan Science Club
C-189 Sector 35/A Zaman Town, Korangi
FS Program Activities
- 1) Hands-On Science activity (50 Minutes)
It shall include a family hand on science activity where parents shall be the guide to their kids in their project making that shall further develop into project competition.
- 2) Presentation (15 Minutes)
- 3) Motivational Speaker Talk (20 Minutes)
- 4) Discussion (20 Minutes)
1) Hands-On Science activity examples
- Hot Air or Cold: Which Is Heavier?
- How Does the Thermometer Work?
- How to Make an Ant Farm
- How to make Magic Water-Proof Sand (Magic Sand)
- How to make an Arch model from Potato
- Make electricity by lemons
- How to make Cotton candy
- How to Build Paper Helicopters
- How to get an egg in a bottle
Find more Hands-on activities at http://paksc.org/pk/science-experiments