Introduction of Family Science Workshop
Pakistan Science Club is introducing the exciting Family Science Workshop where parents along with their children will get involved in great learning experience with fun. The activities include Hands-on Science activities, Engineering design challenges and Discussion forum. Beside fun science they develop better understanding of each other and it add on a great sense of team work as a family and increase the creativity of the students.
Families experience a positive change in attitudes towards science realizing how relevant and rewarding it is while also developing an increased sense of self efficacy realizing it is accessible as an interest, hobby, or career.
- Get parents more involved in their children's science education.
- Families work together to complete design challenges and master key concepts based on real research or engineering work.
Details of the Workshop
The topic of STEM workshop will be "Robotic Arm" using household material. It is an interesting hands-on activity that enables students to learn about mechanics, basic machines, their uses and how they can be used to construct complex machinery.
- Duration of the workshop will be 2 hours.
- There will be 2 sessions (12pm - 2pm & 3pm - 5pm).
- The age limit for children is 7-13 years.
Minimum 2 and maximum 3 persons (Children + Parent) can work together.
- Students will take their projects to home.
You can also visit https://paksc.org/fs for more information.
Previous workshops photos gallery : Family Science Inspiring children to learn, explore, and create