What is Curiosity Machine AI Family Challenge ?
Why AI Family Challenge ?
For the first time, Pakistan Science Club in partnership of Iridescent bringing this learning opportunity to Pakistan at two different sites for families.
How AI Family Challenge Works?
The sessions are divided in 3 parts.
- Spring 2018: Starting from 7th April to 5th May
- Summer 2018: It will include 2 hour online sessions on 22nd June, 13th July and 3rd August.
- Fall 2018: The duration will be from 21st September to 23rd November
The regional celebrations will held on 5th December 2018.
Be a part of the Artificial Intelligence Family Challenge Click Here
Site 1: (PSC) Sunday 10 am to 1 pm and 3 pm to 6 pm
Site 2: (LML) Saturday 3 pm to 6 pm
18 sessions, starting from 7th April to 30th November 2018
- Each Family Team must have at least 1 parent/guardian and 1 child
- The maximum Family Team size is 4 people. e.g 3 kids+1Guardian or 2 kids + 2 Guardians
- Family Teams can have up to 2 adults
- The parent/guardian needs to be 18 or older
- All children need to be 15 or younger on January 1, 2018
- We have 2 age divisions. The age division of your Family is determined by the oldest child member of your team
- Senior: As of January 1, 2018, oldest child in family is 12-15
- Junior: As of January 1, 2018, oldest child in family is 11- 8
How much it costs?
The program is free of cost. You just have to pay just registration fee of PKR 1000 only