Pakistan Science Club Timeline Year / Event
Pilot project science club at Sarfaraz Pilot Higher Secondary School
- After School Science Club
- Inter-school Science exhibition visited by 2500+ visitors
- More than 50 projects.
- Mega projects, Hovercraft
Association with like minded people (Co-founder: Ammar and more) that lead to the conceptualization of Pakistan Science Club.
- Second Exhibition
- Mega Project, Robot
- First project made with (PSC Founder) Abdul Rauf’s consultancy won the Science Fair
Meeting with students at Inter board Science Exhibition. Conceptualization of Pakistan Science Club.
- Projects making like Wind Turbine
- Preplanning and meetings for developing a platform for Science Enthusiasts.
- Chalked plan for setting up Pakistan Science Club.
Science Club Initiated
- Science club inaugurated with the name of Pakistan Science Club on August 8, 2008 at Korangi4 Karachi.
- First YouTube Science Channel for Pakistan Science Club launched
- Pakistan’s First Science Club’s Website had been launched.
- Science Club’s aims objectives had been made public.
- Ceiling Fan wind turbine project made at PSC.
- Basic Science, Physics and Chemistry video tutorials published on YouTube channel.
- Set up temporary office at Contact bridge Computer Center
- Different experiments done
- Travel mobile charger invented
- Voice of America Media Coverage.
- Kids from locality involved in experiments and projects
- 1st meeting
- 1st Summer Science Camp
- Projects designed for great flood victims in Pakistan
- 2nd Summer Camp
- 1st Anniversary Celebration
- Express News E-Tech Media Coverage
- President Abdul Rauf, Hassan, Ammar, Sajid Mehmood,Nadeem Khan, Abdul Qadeer, Faisal, Suleman Daood.
- More than 30 students participated in 1st Summer Science Camp.
- Habab Idrees Joins in
- Sir Hammad Joins in.
- Hassan Joins in.
- Project: Parabolic Solar Cooker, Bio sand water filter
- 3rd Summer Camp at DHA
- 3rd Summer Camp at PSC
- Online lecture by Bilal Zafar is a doctoral candidate at the University of Southern California (USC) in Summer Camps
- PSC Students’ Coordinator Ammar along with Nasik won GIKI All Pakistan Inter Collages science Fair
- School Science Club set up at Sarfaraz Pilot Higher Secondary School
- PSC Project Solar water heater got first prize in Progressive O/A Level school science fair compilation
- Express News E-TECH Media Coverage Pakistan Science Club's Students building Parabolic Solar cooker
- Al-Fatima School Science and Arts Exhibition, Media Partner PSC
- GIKI Science Society is now NEW Official Partner/Collaborator of Pakistan Science Club
- Project making and activities at member school NR School
- AC (Alternating current) Generator is a idea and design by Abdul Rauf.
- Pakistan science club has now started an online forum about science and technology. http://forum.paksc.org/
- 4th Summer Camp with the name Science Exploring Camp at MITI
- Mini Biogas Plant by Habab Idrees
- 4th Summer Camp with the name Science Exploring Camp at Clifton Coaching Center
- Dhoom tv media coverage for Science Exploring Camp's coverage in Memon Industrial and Technical Institute (MITI)
- Organised Science Fair at Government Millat School Karachi
- PSC facilitatd AIT Students to use PSC workshop facility.
- Senior Project designer Hassan and Students’ Coordinator Sana Participates in NED-sentec with their project Banzene Tower
- Senior Project designer Hassan and Students’ Coordinator Sana Participates in PAF-KIET SEE13 with their project Banzene Tower
- PSC Organized 1 day Fun science demonstration at Member School House of knowledge
- Official Media Partners at National Science and Symposium organized by GIKI Science Society.
- 5th Summer Science Camp at Government Girls Secondary School Intelligence Sultanabad
- 5th Summer Science Camp at Clifton Coaching Center
- 5th Summer Science Camp at Pakistan Science Club Korangi Karachi.
- Media Partners at EssayCon-13 by Technology Times.
- Parabolic Solar Cooker rebuilding for Science exhibition project for The Educator School
- Mechanical Hand by Senior Project designer Hassan made by ICE cream stick.
- Science Club Activity in Govt boys and girls primary school village Nazeer pura sialkot.
- utilization of plastic bottles to water Feeder for wild bird
- Pakistan Science Club President Abdul Rauf Judged Science exhibition at Nasra School Korangi Campus.
- Pakistan Science Club. training partner of 2nd IEEE, Teacher In-Service Program (TISP) Workshop hosted by HIET Student Branch in collaboration with IEEE Karachi Section
- On this One hundred thousand "Likes" milestone achieved on Official Facebook Fan Page Pakistan Science Club.
- Team PSC Visited Space family Fair on WSW by SUPARCO
- PSC Host Habab Idrees qualifies for Intel Science Fair - Sindh Provincial Science Fair 2014
- Team PSC Participate at SEE-14 PAF-KIET.
- Teacher In-Service Program (TISP) Workshop organized by IEEE Karachi Section and training by PSC President Abdul Rauf at FAST University City Campus
- 6th Summer Camp Science Summer Camp TechBonanza at CBM City Campus
- 6th Summer Camp at School of Intelligence
- Club’s president Abdul Rauf attended the workshop as Educator Panelist in IEEE Teacher In-Service Program (TISP) Workshop in Dubai, UAE at The Oberoi, Dubai
- Pakistan Science Club. organizes fun science experiment demonstration and quiz competition in the scholars academy where more tan 100 students was participate.
- Fun Science Day Photo Gallery: Fun science day was held in Pakistan science club's member school "The House of Knowledge' Korangi Crossing.
- PSC media partner with IBA PROBATTLE 2014
- PSC organizes 1st Water Rocket workshop and Water Rocket competition
- Pakistan Science Club's team won The City School PAF Chapter Branch Science Olympiad (PAF Intellect'14) Water Rocket Competition and MECHANO-MINDS and also got best team's Award of Science Olympiad.
- 2nd IEEE Teacher In-Service Program (TISP) Workshop
- On this One hundred thousand "Likes" milestone
- Family Science Program is organized by Pakistan Science Club at PECHS in collaboration with learn 2 learn academy
- Affiliation with Makers camp 2014
- PSC Team Member Habab Idrees got top position in Intel national science fair and became delegation to represent Pakistan at Intel international science fair
- Hands-on science activities in KPK at a kickoff ceremony the government of KPK launched a program to initiate outreach and improve the 'image' of education in the province where Pakistan Science Club. Was invited by AlifAilaan for hands-on and fun science activities.
- Habab Idrees got 3rd Position in Intel ISEF15 Category Energy PhysicalIt is a moment of great pride for all of us. Habab Idress has been rewarded with Honorable mention and 3rd prize in "Energy Physical" category at the Intel International Science & Engineering Fair held this week in the United States of America.
- Habab's project is titled "Multi-Purpose Smart Solar Device" and mentor by President and founder of Pakistan science club Mr. Abdul Rauf
- Hadab Idrees secures third position in Intel-ISEF held at USA (news by technolgytimes.pk)
- Alif Ailaan organized a science fair for the students of Pakistan Railway School in Karachi, Sindh, where they participated in various science and astronomy related activities, executed by Pakistan Science Club
- Pakistan Science Club organizes science and technology summer camp 2015.
- Pakistan Science Club marks nation's 68th Independence Day and PSC's 6th birthday at PSC head office Karachi in a graceful ceremony. Read more:http://goo.gl/f0vVaR
- Pakistan Science Club conducts water rocket making workshop at The Intellect School, Karachi
- Pakistan Innovation Foundation - PIF Muslim-Science.Com Pakistan Science Club. - are proud to present 'Hands-On Stem' - an evening of experiments, learning, and fun - for young scientists and science enthusiasts of Karachi at Habib University.
- PresidentPakistan Science Club. trains on hands-on science activities at teacher-in-service program (TISP) organized by IEEE Student Branch Sukkur IBA
- Team Pakistan Science Club’s all three projects qualify for Intel National Science Fair 2015
- Pakistan Science Club organizes Sunday "Science Day"
- Pakistan Science Club organizes a family fun Science program http://paksc.org/fs
- Pakistan Science Club displayed its various projects at IEEE Karachi Section exhibit 2016, pre-university student’s science and engineering exhibition on 23rd December.
- PSC became the proud partners of Pakistan Innovation Foundation for organizing Pakistan Innovation Forum 2016 on 26th November.
- The interesting and worth learning fun science and Hand-on Science activities were organized at Islamabad Model Girls College IMCG, f-6/2 Islamabad. More than 300 students attended the session.
- Science activity including Fun Science demonstrations and Tall tower Challenge were carried out in government Sammra boy’s school at Multan.
- For the first time in the history of Pakistan we Pakistan Science Club brought fun science activities in Provincial Assembly of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa with All MPA's
The purpose was to initiate an idea about new curriculum and teaching methods for science. All MPA's had so much fun and performed science activities by themselves.
- Team Pakistan science club won Grand winner Intel Sindh provincial science fair.
- Science Show at Sky School (Orphanage) Islamabad.
- AA STEM activity in collaboration with PSC carried out at lower secondary Jamshed Khan School Karachi where students from grade 3 to grade 8 attended the Fun science activity session and students from class 6th to 8th participated in Hands-on activity.
- STEM activity including Fun Science demonstrations and Tall tower Challenge was carried out in government girls’ school at Clifton where 150 Students from grade 6th to 10th participated in it. MNA Dr. Arif Alvi, his wife Samina Alvi and MPA Khurram Shahzad also visited the School and appreciated the students.
- STEM activity has been carried out at TCF Railway Boys Secondary School where more than 300 students attended Fun Science Demonstration and more than 200 students of grade 6th to 8th made air powered vehicle by using simple material.
- Team PSC exhibited at #MagnifiScience at The Dawood Public School.
- The Interactive fun science and Hand-on Science activities organized in Khatoon-e-Pakistan Government Girls School, Karachi and in SMB Fatima Jinnah Government Girls School, Karachi. The event is part of Alif Ailaan's Maths and Science Campaign in collaboration of Pakistan Innovation Foundation - PIF. The event was attended by more than 300 students and teachers.
- The Interactive fun science and Hand-on Science activities were organized in Sialkot Head Marala.
- 69th Independence day celebration and 8th Birthday of Pakistan Science Club
- The Interactive fun science and Hand-on Science activities were organized in Government Girls High School Satellite Town Gujranwala.
- FYP Research based Project Exo-Skeleton designed by Hassan Pg, Bilal Malik and Syed Wamiq.
- Pakistan's most exciting STEM Summer Camp 2016 for kids and teens organized at Tariq road and Korangi where students learned and explore science through different interacting hands-on activities and interesting competitions.
- STEM Camp 2016 Korangi Karachi.
- The Interactive fun science and Hand-on Science activities were organized at Government Special High School. The event was attended by more than 350 students along science department comprising of 10 teachers and school principal.
- The Interactive fun science and Hand-on Science activities were organized at Government Higher Secondary School Naseer Kallay – PK-30. The event was attended by more than 350 students along science department comprising of 10 teachers and school principal.
- Pakistan Science club organized Fun Science Activity session at The Publican School, Zaman School, Karachi where students of class 1-3 enjoyed some interesting and fascinating science tricks and learned the simple scientific phenomenon behind them.
- Out of three projects of Pakistan Science Club in National Science Fair 2016 two have been decorated with subject best category award.
- Fun science activities in Government girls and boys primary school Nazeer Pura Sialkot Near Head Marala. Various fun science experiments were performed in front of more than 200 kids.
- Fun science activities at The Knowledge school, Hussain campus Head marala Sialkot and more than 600 Students from class 1 to 10 were engaged in it.
- President Pakistan Science Club Abdul Rauf and Intel official Liaquat Ali conducted orientation class for #IntelISEF National Science Fair 2017 at Dadu, Sindh.
- Professor Andy Miah and his team, Rachael Turner from MadLab UK and Salford University and her Team, British consulate team visited Pakistan Science Club.
- How scientist think? Science Session with Homeschoolers
- December 21, 22, 2017, PSC conducted Fun science show at Larkana Science Festival. It was largest two-day science festival for school children kicked off at Larkana Arts Council, to ignite a spark for science and discovery among students in the region, and to promote better quality of learning available in government schools.
- December 16 2017, Conducted Science Activities at Al-Huda school
- December 10 2017, Team PSC participated 4TH Annual Lodhran Science Exhibition where we displayed Bluetooth controlled robots, mimic bot PSC STEM kits
- December 4, 2017 Pakistan science club organizes family science workshop
- 26 November 2017 Learn by Doing Workshop Energy and its Conversion
- 10 November 2017 President pakistan science club abdul rauf talked RadioPakistan's program #Rabita host by Sidra Ahmer about World Science Day Science for Global understanding
- 8 November 2017 successfully conducted Robotic workshop at Alpha College Karachi. Students build own robots and compete.
- PSC exhibited and organized Hands-on workshop at TDF, Magnifi Science from 6-8 October at The Dawood Public School.
- Fun Science Show organized at Wisdom House School Karachi on 25th September.
- PSC Conducted Science activities in Hyderabad from 19th to 21st September.
- Science Summer Camp’17 certificates distribution ceremony held at Pakistan Science Club on 20th August. Chief Guest was President ECO Science Foundation Dr Manzoor Hussain Soomro and special guest was the president of The Visionaries, Mr. Zubair.
- Pakistan Science Club participated in KPK Summer Science Camp from 7th to 14th August.
- Team PSC participated in the Maker Fest Pakistan at Lahore.
- Pakistan Science Club conducted hands-on science activity and fun science demonstration with collaboration of Alif Ailaan at Ummat Public school, Alamdar Road and govt high school killi Ismail, Quetta on 16th and 17th July.
- Live Science Camp was conducted on 9th July.
- PSC conducted a workshop on wind energy at The Dawood Foundation summer camp on 7th July.
- Summer Science Camp 2017 at Bahadurabad and at Korangi.
- Conducted Fun science show at The SET School, Karachi on 25th May.
- PSC exhibited at DIY CITY, Karachi-Manchester Nano Festival which was a partnership between Numaish Karachi, MadLab, and Habib University Supported by the British Council and Karachi Metropolitan Corporation at 30th April.
- Organized Science Show in The Modern Age Public School & College, Abbottabad on 26th April.
- Exciting, engaging and worth learning fun science demonstration and hands-on science activity was conducted in Government Higher School No 3, Kohat on 22nd April.
- Fun science demonstration was conducted in Government Muslim Higher Secondary School, Saidpur road, Rawalpindi on 5th April.
- Science activities at Qamar ul Islam Govt. School Karachi with Robotics Lab in collaboration with Alif Ailaan on 21st March.
- Enthusiastic and energetic fun science demonstration and hands-on activity was conducted on 9th of March, Thursday by Pakistan Science Club in collaboration with Alif Ailaan as a part of MathsAurScience campaign in Rahat-e-Islamia government School adopted by The Dawood Foundation (TDF).
- PSC conducted hands-on activities and Fun Science show at Lok Virsa Islamabad on the occasion of Mother Languages Literature Festival 2017 by Indus Cultural Forum- ICF and Lok Virsa on 18th & 19th February with the collaboration of ECO Science Foundation.
- Certificate and prize money distribution ceremony for Water Rocket Competition held at SMB Fatima Jinnah Govt. School on 3rd February.
- Team PSC exhibited and participated in Lahore Science Mela with collaboration of The Dawood Foundation held at Lahore from 27th to 29th January.
- Pakistan Science Club became part of Pakistan Alliance for Math and Science on 26th January at the Prime Minister House, Islamabad.
- Pakistan Science Club successfully concluded the most thrilling water rocket challenge 2017. With the collaboration of ECO Science Foundation and The Dream world Resort Hotel & Golf Club on 21st January.
- Water rocket training workshop were conducted in various schools. e.g. Khatoon-e-Pakistan govt girls school, NJW Grammar School, The Scholars Academy in the month of January.
- Successfully conducted Science Summer Camp 2018 at PECHS and North nazmabad May to June Sponsored by ECO Science Foundation
- Conductive science show in collaboration with Pakistan Alliance for Maths and Science in Apwa Midle School Nawabshah, 15 may 2018
- Conductive science show in collaboration with Pakistan Alliance for Maths and Science in govt high school chakra ghot korangi number 1. 14 may 2018
- Girls from Govt high school killisheikhan Quetta learn different concepts of science with fun also build no wire circuit. These activities done by Pakistan science club in collaboration with PAMS. 10 May 2018
- We are in Quetta with fun science show. Govt boy’s high school Quetta Student’s answers was very interesting about wind and heat. 9 may 2018
- Conducted Curiosity Machine AI Family Challenge in two different locations more than 40 families attended 5 weekly sessions May 5, 2018
- Conducted an amazing science show at GOVT girls science school Sukkur in collaboration with Pakistan Alliance for Maths and Science May 4, 2018
- Team PSC conducted science show at Gwadar Science Festival Gwadar April 28, 2018
- Team PSC conducted hands on workshop and science show noor-ul-islam lower secondary school Hyderabad April 26, 2018
- April 17, 18, 2018 Team PSC conducted fun science shows in Swat Science festival more than 1000 students engaged by PSC
- April 16, 2018 free work shop on robotics conducted by Team PSC at nest io Karachi
- March 1, 2018 Our President/ Founder Abdul Raufmet the Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi with the Pakistan Alliance for Maths and Science to discuss Science Education in public schools. We are honoured and proud of everyone part of this mission.
- February 22, 2018 Team PSC conducted hands on science workshop and fun science show at govt boy’s high secondary school Narowal with collaboration of PAMS.
- February 17 and 18, 2018 Team PSC conducted series of activities in 3rd Mother Languages Literature Festival in collaboration with ECO Science foundation
- February 16 to 18 PSC partner with Habib university science Olympiad (omicrom)
- February 13, 2018 Team PSC conducted Fun science show at Hyderabad science festival 2018
- January 27, 28, 2018 Pakistan Science Club participated in "Lahore Science Mela 2018" organized by Khwarizmi Science Society (خوارزمی سائنس سوسائٹی) at Ali Institute, Lahore on 27-28 January
- January 18, 2018 Team PSC conducted Science Activities at S.I.T.E Model govt GSS Karachi
- 31/03/2018 @curiositymachine AI Family challenge orientation session
- 08/04/2018 curiositymachine AI Family Challenge #NoWireCircuit site 1
- 16/05/2018 کلاس روم میں سائنس عملی سرگرمی کے ذریعے پڑھائی گورنمنٹ اسکول کے- ٹی - ایس ٢١ کورنگی چکرا گھوٹ
- 28/05/2018 STEM camp activity started
- 15/07/2018 pakscienceclub conduct a successful event #robowar Students age 10 to 20 participated and learn, explore and test their mechanical, electrical, robotic and automation knowledge and skills.
- 29/10/2018 Pakistan science club conducted interactive activities which are sponsored by The Dawood Foundation
- 30/01/2019 Conducting online training session #STEM_club #science_club #maker_space HighStar ScienceClub Hyderabad
- 31/01/2019 Signed MoU with Mr. Zaid principal of wisdom house school Karachi to setup #makerspace #STEM_club
- 16/02/2019 First Artificial Intelligence Family Challenge Regional Celebration and showcase.
- 07/03/2019 The Mayet Family from @pakscienceclub is one of six finalists participating in the first AI World Championship in Silicon Valley May16 to share their idea to solve tooth decay problems with their invention "Cavity Crusher"
- 15/03/2019 National Science and Innovation Fair
- 26/07/2019 team Pakistan Syed Hamza Arbaaz Mahmood and Aamna got two bronze and one silver medal at # #CASTIC34 Macau china.
- 07/08/2019 Fun Science Show at clf pakistan
- 05/09/2019Homeschooling, educational method is more effective to inculcate 21st century skills in future generation since childhood in comparison to an institute designed for that purpose @pakscienceclub working with #homeschooling
- 05/10/2019Kicked-off 1st session of @technovationglobal families season 2 at @nickarachi The #AI Family Challenge is a #hands_on #artificial intelligence education competition.
- 06/10/2019 Pakistan Science Club organised Moon gazing activity to mark The World Space Week 2019, with the theme “The Moon: Gateway to the Stars
- 28/08/2019 Pakistan Science club conducted Workshop: Creativity and Innovation in STEM Education with the collaboration of lincoln corner and Pakistan-U.S. Alumni Network
27/08/2019 conducted Science Show and Workshop in Orphanage Hyderabad
- 12/07/2019 Pakistan Science Club successfully conducted 3 camps in Karachi's different locations.
- 19/05/2019 Team Pakistan got the "Technology Award" at Global AI Championship.
- 05/05/2019 How to Be an Inventor? Online Workshop
- 01/05/2019 workshop " HOW TO BE AN INVENTOR" conducted in The SET School
- 2nd workshop "HOW TO BE AN INVENTOR" #NSIF19 at The Lab School
- he first workshop "HOW TO BE AN INVENTOR" of NSIF19
Thank you, team, EjaadTech
Pakistan Science Club generates its own content for science activities. We have broadcasted more than 400 videos from the platform of our video channels and video portals. Our YouTube channel has 72000+ subscribers and over 13 million views globally.3www.youtube.com/user/pakscienceclub
Statistic of PSC
Register members: 3,600
- Register volunteers: 610
• PSC Website statistic
- subscribers: 6,000
- Visitors: 50,000 /M
- Number of hands on activities posts : 340
• PSC’s YouTube statistic
- subscribers: 73,260
- Numbers of Videos: 359
- Total views:13,504,406 views
- Facebook Fans: 310,638
Number of Peoples where facilitated by PSC 2006 to 2019
Founded in 2008 by the Abdul Rauf, PSC has grown from an informal science education program offered in one school classroom to street that has provided over 30,000 children teachers and parents.
Last page update time: 14 October2019