How To Make 3D Hologram Projector
3D Hologram Projector is a physical object that uses principles of reflection, refraction and diffraction to form a 3D image in mid air. The 3D image that appears to be an illuminated object can be seen with normal eye and indistinguishable from actual object. An easy hologram can be constructed by using a CD case or by a transparent sheet with some super glue and simple measurements.
To make this, we will need following material
To make hologram, we can use transparent or a transparent CD case, as it is a little bit tricky and difficult to deal with CD case so we will use transparent sheet for making this. The geometry and transparency of the hologram enables us to observe the phenomenon of reflection, refraction, diffraction and interference of light.
- Permanent Marker.
- Scotch Tape.
- A Pair Of Scissors.
- Super Glue.
STEPS OF CONSTRUCTION
- Take a transparent sheet and draw a trapezium with permanent marker whose parallel sides are 1 cm and 6 cm respectively and height is 3.5 cm.
- Draw four trapeziums in the similar manner.
- Cut these trapeziums with scissors.
- Join them temporarily side by side with their non parallel sides with the help of scotch tape.
- Once completed, join them carefully with super glue.
- Remove scotch tape.
- The hologram is ready, now put this on any holographic video in smart phone and enjoy 3-D image formation.
Download PDF PSC-hologram-projects