Experiment How to make Hydrogen bubble
The hydrogen gas is lighter than the air. Let’s experiment it by using soap bubbles.
PET bottle, straw, clay, zinc, diluted hydrochloric acid, glass, and the liquid detergent
- The small hole is made in the cap of the PET bottle. The straw is passed through the cap. Surrounding of the hole is sealed with clay.
- The liquid detergent is thinned to 20 times by water and the soap bubble liquid is
- Zinc and diluted hydrochloric acid are put in the PET bottle and the cap is done.
- The straw end is put into the soap liquid. Soap bubbles swell, and these rise in the air.
Latest posts by Abdul Rauf (see all)
- DIY Science Project Make RFID Door Lock - February 17, 2020
- Top 7 Wind Energy Working Model of Science Fair Project - January 16, 2020
- DIY Science Project: Wind Turbine Science Fair Project - January 16, 2020